For Sale By Owner
Why Sell On Your Own?
Thinking of selling your property on your own? Or maybe you have you experienced a lack of exposure, bargain hunters (sharks), unqualified buyers (looky loo’s), being out-negotiated, deals falling apart, or not sure about legal liability issues? These are the all too common occurrences for those who attempt to sell without professional. Contact me today and learn to put more money in your pocket, in their best time-frame, and with the least amount of hassle.
Home-owners decide to sell their homes on their own for different reasons: perhaps they had a bad experience with an agent in the past, perhaps desiring to avoid the presumed pressure of an agent, perhaps they’ve been told it isn’t hard. From my experience the most common reason is the desire to save on the commission / Realtor fees. Research data shows that sellers who hire a professional agent earn between 15% – 20% more than those who choose to sell it on their own.
The sale of a home is unfamiliar territory to most home-owners (even if they have done it once or twice before in the past). A misstep or mistake can potentially cost thousands of dollars, and the seller may never even be aware of it.
So, how Can I Help You?
- Give your home dramatically better exposure in the marketplace. (I pay to market properties – Not just place it the MLS).
- Expose your property to the best, most qualified, most serious buyers.
- Provide skilled, 3rd-party negotiating leverage.
- Get more money for your property (Working the buyers and buyers agents to get you more $$$).
- Handle the complex details of the transaction.
Let’s get together and explore the possibility of my helping you to get the most money, in the best time frame for you, and with the least amount of hassle!